Tactile and silky, this piece tempts you to touch. Mauve, rose, and golden iridescent freshwater pearl on our signature rotating bail, strung effortlessly on an extra-long 22" wheat style braided chain. Composed, as always, in a blend of recycled and fair-mined 14K yellow gold.
Need this chain in a different length? We will tailor this item to your specifications. Contact email@example.com
- Construction and chain: Solid 14k Yellow gold, a blend of recycled and fairmined metal
- Pearl: Freshwater Cultured Pearl
- Ships in 3-5 days
- A cultured pearl is formed when an irritant, usually a small bit of shell, is implanted into a mollusk. This nucleus provides the basic shape over which the pearl forms. The mollusk secretes "nacre," the lustrous substance that makes up a pearl, to cover the implanted nucleus, and a pearl is born!
- Freshwater pearls are formed in a mussel, whereas saltwater pearls form in the shells of oysters.
- We use only responsibly sourced, cultured pearls.