See the perfect cubic shapes of small pyrite inclusions, that seem to float in this high-dome cabochon. The cut is such that it catches the light, like sun striking through a large bubble of water. It has been set with an open back to emphasize the feel of this crystal bubble, like a fat drop of water you can wear on your neck. Strung elegantly on a soft 16" double chain, constructed in 14K yellow gold.
Need this chain in a different length? We will tailor this item to your specifications. Reach out to email@example.com
Our model is also wearing the Duet Earrings, with Watermelon Tourmaline and Nevada Sage Jasper
- One-of-a-kind, this item cannot be duplicated
- Chain and construction: solid 14K yellow gold, a blend of recycled and fairmined metal
- Chain Length: 16"
- Stone: Pyrite included Rock Crystal (Quartz)
- Stone Origin: Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Rock crystal is the name given to water-clear quartz. We love to use rock crystal with delicate inclusions that draw your attention inward.
- Quartz can be found all over the world, and you may know its colored varieties by different names. Amethyst in its purple form, Citrine when golden, and Prasiolite usually in a light sage green.