This classic take on a current trend is substantial yet understated. Chain is a byzantine style weave constructed from 1.6 ounces solid sterling silver, hand-turned, links. The feel is smooth and weighty, warm on the skin. The look is cool and light. Can be worn at 16 or 17 inches, with the pendant falling gracefully between your collarbones. Pairs effortlessly with our 18" Links Pendant. The toggle itself is set with two small green Tourmaline.
We work with a local lapidary to produce these custom-cut stones in a unique cone shape, and each slab is hand selected by the artist for both it's durability and individual character.
Want to pair this chain with a one-of-a-kind stone instead of our signature cone shape? Shop Alternate stones in our Stone Vault
- .925 Sterling silver
- Stones: Mint Chrysoprase with Green Tourmaline accent stones in toggle
- Stone Origins: Mint Chrysoprase, Australia; Green Tourmaline: Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Chain Length: 17"
- Ships in 3 - 5 Days
- Chrysoprase is a form of microcrystalline silica, simply meaning the crystal structure is so dense and minute that it cannot be seen with the naked eye.
- Chrysoprase comes in many colors, including blue, lavender, white, and orange - which you might better know by the name Carnelian.
- It is an exceedingly tough material and does not scratch easily, yet it has been used since antiquity in the carving of amulets and small sculptures.
- We love the gelly opaque nature of this stone and its unique minty shade.