This dramatic long-profile pendant features a tiger-striped Citron Chrysoprase that gently fades from mint-green to white. The setting features a cathedral-shaped window to the back of the stone. Beautiful enough to be worn back-side-out. Pairs gracefully with our Byzantine toggle necklace.
Want to pair this chain with a one-of-a-kind stone instead of this spear shape? Shop alternate stones in our Stone Vault
All of our pendants come on a delicate 1.15mm curb chain. Silver chains are fine-silver dipped for tarnish-resistance.
- One-of-a-kind, this item cannot be reproduced
- Chain length: 18"
- Pendant Length: 2.38"
- .925 Sterling Silver
- Australian Citron Chrysoprase, also called Lemon Chrysoprase
- Ships in 3 - 5 Days
- Chrysoprase is a form of microcrystalline silica, simply meaning the crystal structure is so dense and minute that it cannot be seen with the naked eye.
- Chrysoprase comes in many colors, including blue, lavender, white, and orange - which you might better know by the name Carnelian.
- It is an exceedingly tough material and does not scratch easily, yet it has been used since antiquity in the carving of amulets and small sculptures.
- We love the gelly opaque nature of this stone and its unique minty shade.