Dendritic Opal is painted with moss-like Manganese inclusions. This white opal does not have the same "play of color" one thinks of when they imagine Opal, but like Opal, it is also a microcrystalline (meaning the crystal structure cannot be observed with the naked eye) silica often found in Australia. Would make an elegant Links Pendant or centerpiece to our Byzantine toggle necklace.Details:
- Stone Names: Dendritic Opal/ Dendrite Opal/ Moss Opal
- Origin: Australia
- Dimensions: 32 x 21mm/ 1.3" x 0.82"
- 27.6 Carat
- Stones are not for individual sale
- Stones cannot be re-cut
- You will be contacted within 48 hours by email to confirm design intent and to provide a quote for your custom piece using this stone.
- Once production has begun on your one-of-a-kind enhanced Collections piece, payment is non-refundable
- For questions, more pictures or a video of this stone, email email@example.com