This piece has visual gravity, and yet it is very light. The fireball shape is unique, tactile, and iridescent. We love to elevate this necklace by layering with gold, and it pairs beautifully with the Keshi perfume bottle mini.
Need this chain in a different length? We will tailor this item to your item to your specifications. Reach out to email@example.com
- Construction and chain: Solid .925 Sterling Silver
- Chain Length: 16"
- Pearl: Freshwater Cultured Pearl
- Ships in 3-5 days
- A cultured pearl is formed when an irritant, usually a small bit of shell, is implanted into a mollusk. This nucleus provides the basic shape over which the pearl forms. The mollusk secretes "nacre," the lustrous substance that makes up a pearl, to cover the implanted nucleus, and a pearl is born!
- Freshwater pearls are formed in a mussel, whereas saltwater pearls form in the shells of oysters.
- We use only responsibly sourced, cultured pearls.