Break the ice with a minimal statement piece. 3 floating circles frame this signature-cut malachite. Deep green for health, wealth, heart-healing and regeneration.
We work with a local lapidary to produce these custom-cut stones in a unique cone shape, and each slab is hand selected by the artist for both it's durability and individual character.
Want to set this type of ring with a one-of-a-kind stone instead of our signature cone shape? Shop Alternate stones in our Stone Vault
- Size 7
- .925 Sterling Silver
- Stone: Malachite
- Stone Origin: Australia
- Stone Diameter: 0.47"
- Backplate diameter: 0.63"
- Ships in 2-3 days
Need to resize this ring? reach out to email@example.com
- Malachite occurs worldwide including Congo, Gabon, Zambia, Namibia, Mexico, Australia, and with the largest deposit/mine in the Urals region, Russia.
- It has long been used for pigments and make-up, by crushing into a fine powder.
- Malachite gets its green color from copper!
- Its crystal structure is sometimes botryoidal, meaning it forms in bubbly-looking stalactites, given it the appearance of concentric rings when cut cross-wise. We love the hypnotic swirl of a malachite and have cut this one to accentuate that feature.