Our signature Links Pendant featuring a beautiful and watery Montana Agate. A closed-back setting reflects the light outward through this luminous stone - a sure conversation starter! This piece is one-of-a-kind.
We suggest pairing this necklace in a 20" length with our Montana Agate Woven Toggle Necklace for a layered look.
All of our pendants come on a delicate 1.15mm curb chain. Silver chains are fine-silver dipped for tarnish-resistance.
- One-of-a-kind, this item cannot be duplicated
- Stone: Montana Agate
- Stone Origin: Montana, USA
- Chain: .925 Sterling Silver - Fine-Silver plated
- Agate is a form of microcrystalline silica, meaning its crystal structure is so dense and minute that it cannot be seen with the naked eye.
- Agate has been used since antiquity in carved amulets and jewelry. The watery painted features of this stone reflect the riverbed environments from which they're obtained.
- The dark inclusions that you see are due to the presence of minerals like Manganese and Iron Oxides, often they will appear in branched structures called "dendrites"
- They are both beautiful and tough - their exceptional hardness means they will not scratch or lose their luster over time, making them a smart choice in both fine and demi-fine jewelry.